Skip to content
- Hemp is a plant of the Cannabis genus which typically contain low levels of THC.
- Hemp originated in central China approximately 19 million years ago based on fossil pollen data from around the world.
- Hemp fibre found in China has been carbon dated to approximately 8,000 BCE.
- Hemp was widely cultivated in Ancient China so much so that China was know as the land of mulberry and hemp.
- Hemp has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 2,000 years to treat mental and physical disorders.
- Hemp is a carbon capturer and removes pollution from air and soil.
- Hem is naturally high in Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- Hemp fibre was first used in paper making in the 5th century in China.
- Hemp fibre was used throughout the 18th century across the world to make rope, nets, and clothing.
- Hemp is a fantastic natural and sustainable source for raw materials that can be incorporated into thousands of products.
- Hemp around the world today are genetic descendants of Chinese Hemp.