Skip to content
What is CBD?
- CBD is one of the principal compounds discovered in Cannabis Sativa (a.k.a Hemp) in the 1940s.
- Today, it is one of over hundreds of “cannabinoids” such as THC, CBN, CBG et al.
- It is non-psychoactive and known to produce anxiolytic effects in the amygdala and the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis.
- It is non-toxic.
What is CBD Isolate Powder?
- CBD Isolate Powder is the purest, legal form of CBD available to the public without a prescription.
- It is created by extracting CBD from the Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) plant first, and then through a series of purification, it becomes a crystal once above 99% and is then grounded into a fine powder.
- Typically used in the manufacture of CBD products as an ingredient such as CBD oil.
What is CBD Skincare?
- Italian researchers from the University of Milan have shown CBD to have an effect on controlling inflammation on human skin tissue.
- Results showed that micrograms (millionth of a gram) of CBD inhibited the skin’s natural inflammatory response to damage.
- CBD oil contains omega 3 and 6 which are healthy fats which act to moisturise, strengthen, and hydrate the skin for supple, elastic, beautiful and healthy skin.
What is xn--mc7a.com?
- If you see xn--mc7a.com this means you're using an in-app browser.
- Try opening our website in Safari or Chrome to see the Chinese Hemp symbol appear in the address bar.
- xn--mc7a is the unicode symbol for 麻 which means 'Hemp' or 'Cannabis' in Chinese.
What is chinesehemp.com?
- chinesehemp.com is an easy to type forwarding domain to 麻.com.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh